Monday, October 13, 2008

Doodling








Today's card is nothing more than doodling on black card stock with my permenant white marker. I could not find the thinner white marker, out of stock they said. That would have helped so much. Anyway, I doodled some flowers and tiny swirls and applied white glitter only on the flowers and then placed an offwhite sequin flower in the middle.










I will be trying this in another style too... I have something going on in my mind... hmmmm
Oh yeah one more thing, this card is also going to the same friend of mine! I hope she likes all of em!

7 comments:

SmilynStef said...

So very gorgeous ... I love the subtle contrast of the white and off-white ... and the lovely stars in the sky.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Nothing more than so absolutely flippin'ly amazingly astoundingly gorgeous perfect driving me out of my mind with how stunningly beautiful this is! I am NOT exaggerating by the way. Add 100 more admiring adverbs and it might come close to how much I love this masterpiece. I'm feeling better after drooling over this. How you doin'? OXO

Dawn said...

Hi Erum

Good grief this is stunning!
Amazing doodling you talented lady!!

Have a great weekend

Dawn
xx

Karin said...

What a fabulous card.
I love the doodling and the black and white combination. Very classy.
Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.

Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.

xoxo karin

Peet said...

This is so very beautiful!!! Love it!!!

Melissa Bove said...

WOW! That card is gorgeous! Stunning! Hugs, Melissa

Shirley said...

So sophistocated and lovely too! Beautiful.