Sunday, January 9, 2011

AbsaFREAKINlutely Awesome!

SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POST FOR THE FREEBIE

 

090120111144 Check out the finishing on this one!

Hello hello!!

Today’s card is based on the sketch at fairymoon crafts. Added a lot of texture on this one huh!

090120111134

“Absa-freakin-lutely”; I use this word A LOT… So I thought why not make a sentiment out of it… This is how it all started and then I wanted to make a card focusing on the image itself. And this is what I came up with. I am loving this folder(cuttlebug one)! it looks SO “supermanly” LOL

The card is not AS SHINY as it seems… it looks cool! I made this keeping in mind one of my best buds who is a guy… I don’t think that I will be giving this to him… he will shove it in his cupboard or something… GUYS! typical!

Okay so there is one freebie today but in three different styles. Hope you like it! Hope you can use it for your absafreakinlutely awesome friend!

CHALLENGES: fairymoon crafts, saturday challenge, speedy the cat’s friends challenge#37, crafty ho’s challenge blog

_______________________________________________________

LIKE” THE REACTIONS BELOW IF YOU SNAG THIS. PLEASE.

absafreakincircle-VIBGYOR-Krafts

JPEG DOWNLOAD

PNG DOWNLOAD

absafreakin1-VIBGYOR-Krafts

JPEG DOWNLOAD

PNG DOWNLOAD

absafreakin2-VIBGYOR-Krafts

JPEG DOWNLOAD

PNG DOWNLOAD

 

25 comments:

Pamela said...

Thank you for joining us at Fairymoon this week with your elegant card.

Pam x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great guy card!! How nice of you to give freebies! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

jimlynn said...

WOW! Thanks for the freebies - AND your card is wonderful!!! I'm thinking I NEED that embossing folder too.
Lynn

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Love the texture in this card! The silver is cool as well as the texture in the black! Sentiment is hysterical too! Thank You! Great card, great sentiment! Guys don't display our hard work like woman do! I think they like getting cards though!

Shelly said...

Fabulous card, Erum!!! I love the textures. Thanks for the terrific word art. I adore the new word you taught me. :)

alethea said...

Fantastic card!! Thanks heaps for the freebies! They will be great for my teenage boy cards!!

Dorcas said...

Stacey put me onto your blog. :-) I LOOOOOOOVE this sentiment! Can't wait to use it, thanks so much!

Cindy Gay said...

IT IS awesome!

faithnme said...

Such great freebies.. Thank you soo much for sharing.. I will be using :0)

redwasher1 said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Smita said...

Love the texture of that embossing folder! beautiful! And a super masculine card :-) Love the sentiment too!

Curly said...

Wow stunning card, I love the silver and black colour combo and all of the texture,


thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 116: Tons Of Texture,
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Priya Sivaraj said...

love the embossing and the sentiment.. very masculine!

Beate said...

What a GREAT card! I love the texture and metal you added. the sentiment rocks.
Hugs and smiles

Dorcas said...

Hi ET! Thanks for your comment on my blog. :-)
I saw that you said you became my follower, but I can't see you. I wonder if you left the page too quickly before it registered.....

Sonia said...

Hi E T
Thanks for sharing the freebies.
You did a fabulous card.

Donna said...

Absolutely awesome! Thank you.

Cleah said...

Sassy word arts! Thanks for doing them in many versions. LOve them all!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!

Tammy said...

Love your blog sweetie!!! Your sentiments are as AWESOME as your cards!!! I'm a new follower! :)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

awesome card.
loving the black and silver with the textures
thank you for seeing me today!
hugs
Claudia

Brenda said...

What a great card! And what a great blog!!! Amazing.

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab embossing.......thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

Helen said...

Fab card - the embossing looks great!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

this is so totally appropriate for some of my friends! Thank you for your generosity! Sorry about being anonymous - cant recall google account passwrd.