Thursday, February 10, 2011

All about Skipping Stones!

DSC02891Hello hello!

The card that I have to show you today is based on the sketch at Skipping Stones Design and I have used Pumpkin Seeds Sentiments set that I won in one of their challenges. This set is up for grabs this week so DO PLAY!

DSC02890

I have rotated the sketch 90 degrees counter clockwise. The smudged and bleeding ink look was done intentionally. This stamp set is a bit grungy, this is why I thought to go with grungy hearts. This too is a simple card (I am having fun making these!).

Do check my blog back tomorrow for my Play Date Cafe card… I LOVE IT! I just hope the picture comes out OK.

Much love!

E

Challenges: Skipping stones design,Crafty cardmakers,The crazy challenge,Cupcake craft challenges,Incy wincy designs, Stamp r us challenges, Stamping scrapping challenge, Stamp with fun, Crafty ho, crafty cowgirls

20 comments:

jimlynn said...

Beautiful! Love that "smeared ink" look. Very pretty.
Lynn

MANSI said...

WOW!!this is so simple and nice,loved the ribbon.

Unknown said...

wow lovely card...love the embossing and the beautiful effect ...clean and simple

Shalini said...

pretty card Erum... love the background polka dotties and the hearts are so lovely...

stampingmarianne said...

Great embossing, and these hearts are so beautiful!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at creative cowgirls challenge this week
Marianne

Leanne said...

Fabulous card!

Gina said...

Gorgeous card!! The hearts stand out beautifully against the subtle background :D Thank you for joining in at Creative Cowgirls XXX

Maria said...

Beautiful...love the different hearts...so so pretty!!!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

very pretty card, love it!! thanks for joining us at Cretive Cowgirls!

SmilynStef said...

Love what you did with those stamps ... also yummy ribbon and wonderful glittery heart.

Rachana said...

wow such a lovely card...

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is a really cute card, love the colors and the hearts! Thank you for playing along with Stamps R Us.

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card! Great colours, beautiful embossing and I love your hearts! Thanks for joining us at Cucpake and good luck! Delphine xx

Shelly said...

Beautiful! I love the trio of pretty heart against the embossed kraft background.

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Michele Gross said...

Wonderful card! Your hearts are fabulous and I love the embossed kraft background :)

Janetcraft said...

great card with great effect embossed..the hearts colors are so sweet

~amy~ said...

You absolutely rocked the sketch and the stamps! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you used your new stamp set, this card rocks! I love the smudgy, grungy feel it's perfect and those hearts are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a great card!!!