Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Feline Playful

Hey everyone!

I don’t have a card for you today. I do however have a freebie. I am just posting today because I wanted to tell you guys (those who don’t know yet) about the blog Feline Playful. Feline Playful consists of a bunch of ladies who post Challenges (including challenge themes and #of times you can enter), Blog candies, Blog hops, DT calls and even the challenge WINNERS! They don’t get anything to do this, but still do it for YOU. How great is this?! How cool are these ladies?!

I have recently joined their team and let me tell you this… what they do, it is NOT EASY. The blog is updated daily, several times a day! Now what are you doing here! GO visit this blog and take a look around. Do you want Copics? Big Shot? Pro Markers? Cuttlebug? I see your eyes getting all big LOL!!! You will find all this in the blog candies section!

I have one request. To make this easier for them and for me too, if you are posting a blog candy, challenge, DT call, blog hop or come across one. Just shoot an email to us or if it’s easier for you just mail it to me. I got this idea from a very helpful person who saw the feline badge on my sidebar and emailed me a couple of challenge sites to add to the list.

Thank you so much for your time peeps!

This is for the Feline Playful team!

Hugs,

E

best1--VIBGYOR-Krafts

JPEG DOWNLOAD

PNG DOWNLOAD

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi,
just popping by to say thank you for your visit and comment..Also I think the team at Feline Playful do a fantastic job so a big thank you for all your hard work...
Mandy x

Dorcas said...

Congratulations for making the team! You guys are awesome! FP has reinvented blogland and made it so user friendly.
I'll be doing my blogaversary in a month or so so I'll let you know when my candy is up. :-)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

thank you for the freebie! I love Feline Playful and a big congrats for you joining their team!

Anita Kejriwal said...

Did I tell you before that I love everything about your blog and the cards you make are too good. Thanks for the freebie as I have dearth of sentiments.

Tee said...

I saw their post naming you as a challenge coordinator..awesome girl..Thanks so much for you hard work and those gorgeous freebies!! Love ya!

Shelly said...

Feline Playful is a fabulous resource. Thanks so much for joining in to help.

Thanks too for the great word art. I love the polka dots. :)

Karen said...

What a great thing to be a part of. And what a wonderful thing in general. :)
Hugs.xx

~Nancy~ said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog!! I'm so happy to have found your blog this way too! Your work absolutely ROCKS!! I'll be back soon,. that's for sure!

weva said...

Thank you!!!

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Congratulations! I love Feline Playful! I think I would have given up on the whole blog thing a long time ago if it had not been for Feline Playful. Thank you for your hard work! Love your digi too! Thank you for always coming up with awesome digis to share!