Sunday, September 1, 2013

Lia Stampz: For Baby

_MG_4273

Heya!

I am back today with a new challenge over at Lia Stampz. The theme this fortnight is “For Baby”. Here is what I created:

_MG_4269 

I used “Pregnancy” by Lia Stampz, you can find it at Whimsy Stamps HERE. I coloured the image with classic Faber Castell colour pencils, added a whole lotta pearls and finished the card off with a multi looped bow.

I hope you liked it!

Thank you for the comments on my last post, I will be getting back to you guys today Open-mouthed smile. If you want me to stop by your blog, please leave a comment and I’ll stop by!

xx

Erum

SimonSaysStamp_160x240

Challenges: SSS,

6 comments:

Laura Sterckx said...

Wow! This card is so beautiful! I love the pink border with the tiny bit on glitter on it and the beautifully colored image!

Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge! :)

Deepti Stephens said...

Wow! just wonderful E.T.. :)

Anne Temple said...

Beautiful baby card and beautifully colored too.

Suman Pandit said...

This is beautiful, Erum !! love the image and the colors used!!
http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a fabulous colored image and awesome card! I adore that sentiment also~

Ghost_Writer said...

awww.. i have fallen in love with your blog the moment i saw it... such lovely photos... how do u manage to make them look soooo pretty...

P.S: am a new follower..