Monday, April 10, 2017

Papericious Challenge: Add a Shaker Element


Mixed media card using Papericious Mom to Be paperpack by @pr0digy0

We have a brand new challenge over at Papericious.
The theme is "Add a Shaker Element".
I used Mom to Be paper pack and chipboard elements (Moroccan Lattice + Themed Chipboard- The Wedding) for my card. 
Here is what I made.

Mixed media card using Papericious Mom to Be paperpack by @pr0digy0


First I treated the paper with gesso and added glitter to it for some sparkle and gritty texture.
I then added a bit of yellow watercolour.
I painted the chipboard elements with Picket Fence and applied a bit of gesso to some parts to give it a grungy look.
After I was done with my floral arrangement I added tons of white acrylic paint splatters.
I added seed beads to my chipboard "you" and made it into a shaker element.
I also covered my very yellow, store bought flowers with diluted white paint and glitter so this is a very sparkly card :)
That is all from my side today.
I hope you guys liked my card.
Love and hugs,
Erum


Supplies Used:



3 comments:

Spoo said...

Such beautiful cards! :)

Radhika said...

Wow gorgeous :)

Barbara Hamilton said...

beautiful job on all these cards. love the softness.